Friday, December 17, 2010

Reflection Blog Entry

I think the way I’ve grown or changed the most is that I’ve been able to listen better. In previous years I would have trouble listening to teachers and other people because of ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) so sometimes I would get in trouble. Now I pay attention in class all the time and control my ADHD.

The thing I’m most proud of is that I handled the workload of middle school without many missing assignments. When I moved from 3rd to 4th grade I had so many missing assignments. This year I only had a couple.

The most challenging thing for me is to get multiple projects done. I don’t have a problem when it is just 1 project. Although when you have 2 or 3 or 4 projects due by February 30th then I have a problem finishing them.

I hope that in second semester we will have more Socratic discussions and debates. The Lincoln/Douglas debates were very fun and educational.

5 comments:

  1. I Don't think you have TOTALLY controlled it XD Yea but i have noticed the improvements! Your doing fantastic. Just... Don't.... Talk... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you have had a major improvement since the beginning of the year. I also have a major struggle with multiple projects, although I usually can handle one medium one and a small one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great work on controlling your ADHD. You have defiantly improved since the beginning of the year. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you have controlled yourself a lot better since the beginning of the school year. I have noticed that I have trouble when I have many assignments also, but if I plan in the beginning, it usually ends up ok. If you could plan how you use your time on all upcoming assignments, how do you think that would help you and why?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also think that you do control yourself immensely because most people think your hyper now I think you could be a lot worse from what your saying and I also am horrible with more than one project it just doesn't work out for me so I'm with you there. I'm also just wondering about what is your favorite thing about DLC I couldn't find it so if you could tell me it would be great thanks.

    ReplyDelete